Leonardo support forum • View topic - ADMIN Page (&op=admin) is not displayed

ADMIN Page (&op=admin) is not displayed

support forum

ADMIN Page (&op=admin) is not displayed

Postby namxnam » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Hi

The admin page is not displayed - it just returns a blank screen.

I have checked the source of the page that is generated and can see that there is an error in the <DIV> starting with a " but not closing with one (before font-size and after 0px)
<div style="font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; height:50px; background: url('/components/com_leonardo/templates/basic/img/bg-header2.jpg') repeat-x; padding:10px; padding-bottom:0px'>ADMIN AREA</div>

I have found that this code is part of theme.php in template/basic..... but it appears OK in the theme.php file so I do not know where to correct it.

Can anyone tell me how to correct this so that the ADMIN page will display?
namxnam

Re: ADMIN Page (&op=admin) is not displayed

Postby namxnam » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:37 pm

I now have it working using the following:
echo "<div style=\"font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; height:50px; background: url($themeRelPath/img/bg-header2.jpg) repeat-x; padding:10px; padding-bottom:0px;\">$icon_name$title</div>\n";
namxnam

Postby manolis » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:58 am

This is strange because my code has only single ' and i have checked that this has not changed for the last few years
manolis
Site Admin

Postby namxnam » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:33 pm

I agree - I think it may be somthing to do with running it inside Joomla (but I am sure that you do that anyway).

I previously had it running in phpbb and that displayed the admin page correctly. I did a clean install in Joomla and it would not display. I compared the old file in phpbb with the new file in Joomla and they were identical so I did not understand why it did not work.

The amendment I made works so I am happy with that... and that after many years I now have leonardo integrated in Joomla. Many thanks for that!
namxnam

Return to Support