Flight uploading and viewing doesn't work

support forum

Flight uploading and viewing doesn't work

Postby hladas94 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:49 pm

Hello,
leonardo system is working on phpBB2.

I have a problem with viewing and uploading...
When I click on Submit Flight, it will show me many mystakes -

Code: Select all
Warning: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /mnt/data/accounts/w/wolf/data/www/leonardo/modules/leonardo/GUI_flight_add.php on line 240

Warning: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /mnt/data/accounts/w/wolf/data/www/leonardo/modules/leonardo/FN_flight.php on line 97

Warning: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /mnt/data/accounts/w/wolf/data/www/leonardo/modules/leonardo/CL_flightData.php on line 2026

Warning: putenv() [function.putenv]: Safe Mode warning: Cannot set environment variable 'TZ' - it's not in the allowed list in /mnt/data/accounts/w/wolf/data/www/leonardo/modules/leonardo/FN_output.php on line 326

Warning: putenv() [function.putenv]: Safe Mode warning: Cannot set environment variable 'TZ' - it's not in the allowed list in /mnt/data/accounts/w/wolf/data/www/leonardo/modules/leonardo/FN_output.php on line 328

Warning: putenv() [function.putenv]: Safe Mode warning: Cannot set environment variable 'TZ' - it's not in the allowed list in /mnt/data/accounts/w/wolf/data/www/leonardo/modules/leonardo/FN_output.php on line 330

Warning: putenv() [function.putenv]: Safe Mode warning: Cannot set environment variable 'TZ' - it's not in the allowed list in /mnt/data/accounts/w/wolf/data/www/leonardo/modules/leonardo/FN_output.php on line 336

There was a problem submitting the flight

But it will add flight to the list of flights - I think only to database, becouse when I would like to show the flight, it will show only mystakes-

Code: Select all
Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp/IGC.uklzlS) is not within the allowed path(s): (/mnt/data/accounts/w/wolf/data/www/leonardo:/tmp/accounts/w/wolf:/mnt/php_scripts) in /mnt/data/accounts/w/wolf/data/www/leonardo/modules/leonardo/CL_flightScore.php on line 66

Warning: fopen(/tmp/IGC.uklzlS) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /mnt/data/accounts/w/wolf/data/www/leonardo/modules/leonardo/CL_flightScore.php on line 66

I gave permissions to all files which was in install manual.

WWW: http://pg-leonardo.cz/modules.php?name=leonardo

Please help

Best Regards
Hladik
hladas94

Postby hladas94 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:21 pm

Hi,
I found the flight in the flights folder with many .png files - vario graph etc...

But I have still problem with showing mystakes in upload and with showing the flight...

I think the mystake "Cannot set time limit" I can delete from the file and it will works, but mystake "openfile"...

I will try re-install it tomorrow... I hope it will work

I will be pleasure for any idea....

Thanks

Hladik
Last edited by hladas94 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hladas94

Postby hladas94 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:01 pm

So.... I re-install it and still the same problem...
hladas94

Postby manolis » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:47 pm

It is a server problem, please contact the server administrator and show him the messages...
manolis
Site Admin

Return to Support