Installation problems -please help

support forum

Installation problems -please help

Postby namxnam » Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:04 pm

Hi

I have had several attempts to install Leonardo in PHPbbbut I have not had any success yet.

Initially I tried the automated install. After fixing permissions I managed to get the install form which ran and told me I had a soap error and then said installation complete. When I navigated to the link it was just a blank screen. I could not see any tables so I ran the sql manually and created the tables in the PHPbb database (I presume the tables are to be created in the PHPbb database?). I also then followed all the instructions for a manual install. Still no luck.

So I deleted all the files and started again from scratch making notes of errors.

When attempting install.php I select PHPbb, uncheck tables (as I have created these in the PHPbb DB) and enter an e-mail address. On clicking proceed to installation I now get the following error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in .../config.php on line 247. (I recopied in the original config.php so do not know why this is now happening). On my first attempt I did not receive this message - now I always do!

Help with these issues will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Keith
namxnam

Still getting error - any help appreciated

Postby namxnam » Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:38 am

I have tried a clean install on another site and I am still getting:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in ...../config.php on line 247.

Any help greatly appreciated.
namxnam

I have a similar problem.

Postby Bald » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:54 pm

I have a similar problem. :?:
How do I create the table? It has a default name for the database where I create the table?

Thank you.
Bald

Return to Support